Who we are
WEB Address of our website is è: www.musicgallery.it
PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 2016/679
“Personal information” or “personal data” means information referring to a person identified or identifiable through that Data (for example, name, e-mail address, address of one’s domicile or home or information collected through your interactions with Music Gallery through the Site)
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also: “GDPR”), setting provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, Music Gallery wishes to inform customers that the personal data provided will be processed. in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for by current legislation. In particular, the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and, in general, with the applicable data protection legislation.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Music Gallery S.r.l. Tax code and VAT number: 03124210968 – R.E.A. Milan no. 1643904 – Business Register MI-2001-79413 with registered office in Via della Liberazione, 26 – 20016 – Pero (MI) and operational headquarters in Via Vincenzo Monti, 52 – 20017 – Rho (MI).
If the customer needs to receive information from Music Gallery about the data collected or the methods of treatment, he can write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Site navigation / operation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire some Data during normal operation, also through the Customer’s interaction with the contents and services available on the Site. In this category of data include, for example, IP addresses, date and time of access, pages visited, geographic location, etc.
• Data Provided by Customers. During the process of registering on the Site and creating the account, the Customer will be asked to provide some Personal Data: these are personal data and identification of the Customer (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, tax code, VAT number, occupation / profession, etc.) as well as contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number and similar data);
• Other personal data such as, for example, those relating to registration in the reserved area of the site dedicated to producers or repairers of musical instruments.
Place of processing of personal data
Data processing takes place in Italy at the registered or operational headquarters of Music Gallery, or at the offices of third parties that Music Gallery may appoint as External Managers.
I dati forniti dai Clienti attraverso il Sito potranno eventualmente essere comunicati a nostri partner o fornitori per lo svolgimento di attività connesse all’erogazione dei servizi in favore dei Clienti.
Purpose of processing and data retention period
Trattiamo i dati personali dei Clienti per svolgere al meglio i nostri servizi relativamente alla commercializzazione di Prodotti attraverso il Sito. In particolare i Dati personali dei Clienti saranno trattati per le seguenti finalità:
a) Fulfillment of the contract and the performance of activities related to the sale of our Products and for the provision of related services. In this respect, we use Customer Data to:
– receive and fulfill orders, supply products and services, process payments;
– communicate with our customers through different channels (for example, by phone or e-mail) to answer to requests and questions or, following the orders received, also in order to solve any problem and send information and documentation regarding the purchased products.
b) Marketing. Music Gallery, with the Client’s consent, may also process Client Data for marketing purposes, including sending advertising and promotional communications. For this purpose, the provision of personal data by the Customer is optional. However, the Customer’s refusal to provide the data may make it impossible to receive any advertising material in the manner above indicated.
c) Profiling. Music Gallery, subject to the Client’s consent, may use the data relating to the Client’s consumption choices to suggest offers, products and services that may interest him based on the preferences expressed (also by sending newsletters or promotional communications) and to personalize the Customer’s shopping experience through the Site. For these purposes, the provision of personal data is optional. However, any refusal by the Customer to provide the data may make it impossible to receive any personalized offers based on their consumption habits.
For the personal information collected, our processing basis is as follows:
• for the fulfillment of the sales contract for Products and related activities, as well as to communicate adequately with the Customer and respond to their requests, Music Gallery must necessarily process the Customer Data. For this purpose, the legal basis therefore lies in the very execution of the contract to which the Customer is a party. For this purpose, the provision of personal data is necessary and any refusal to provide the data may make it impossible for Music Gallery to comply with legal obligations and to fulfill and respond to the order and customer requests;
• for the correct processing of transactions with Customers and for the execution of the activities relating to the purchase process, Music Gallery must necessarily process the information relating to the Customer. The processing is therefore necessary to enter into or fulfill the contract with the Customer;
• for marketing purposes, sending advertising and promotional communications, the legal basis lies in the Customer’s consent, which can be revoked at any time;
• in relation to the profiling activity, the legal basis lies in the Customer’s consent, which he can revoke at any time.
Data retention time
Music Gallery retains personal information for the following retention periods:
• the Customer Data, collected and used to be able to process and fulfill orders for the Products or manage returns and the legal warranty, are kept for the duration of the transaction or the return or warranty procedure, for the time necessary for billing, storage the documentation relating to the transactions or in any case as required by legal and tax obligations and / or obligations based on current legislation;
• the Data that Customers enter during registration (those relating to the Account) are kept as long as the Customer’s account remains active.
• the data collected for marketing and advertising purposes as well as those relating to profiling activities, will be kept for a period of 4 years from collection, unless there is a withdrawal of consent – by the interested party – before the expiry of this period.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform that the data collected will not be disclosed, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to the competent authorities or bodies for the fulfillment of contractual and / or legal obligations.
For certain treatments, instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes referred to in the previous points, personal data may be processed by the internal collaborators of Music Gallery or communicated to third parties (for example to carriers for the delivery of the Products) or to external legal consultants, accountants , insurance etc …
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the Customer may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:• ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
• obtain the correction and deletion of data;
• obtain the limitation of the processing;
• obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
• oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes, where the Customer has given explicit consent to this processing;
• request access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same
• withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the Customer can send a written request to email@example.com.